Thursday, July 1, 2010

If you know me...

If you know anything about me, you know that if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Things are starting to finally settle down (again) and I am trying to get back in the swing of things. I am trying to stick to a cam schedule to make things easy on myself and you guys, but it doesn't always work out.

I had to take my site down for a few days because of payment issues. Paypal doesn't accept any type of payment transactions for "adult content" and by accepting paypal for cam shows, I could get in trouble. Luckily, I wonderful cam girl who has helped me out a lot in the last week pointed out the fine print to me and I was able to get the site down without problem. I got everything worked out now, and have an account through a credit card merchant all the cam sites use, so things should be back up and running shortly.

On a brighter note...

It's my birthday month!!!! My birthday is on July 27th. If you want to spoil me and make me smile here is my Amazon Wishlist.

I appreciate all of the emails with support and encouragement. You are all wonderful and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I promise... big things are going to happen, and I am excited for you to experience them with me :)

*muah*
~Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment