Thursday, March 4, 2010

The beginning...

I'll try to be as brief as possible, I have a tendency to be VERY long winded....

I have spent the last 10 years thinking I needed to be skinny to be pretty... or even happy for that matter. I have 2 guys in my life who in the last 2 years have made me feel beautiful. For the first time I wasn't afraid to be naked, to be seen in something other than a t-shirt. The more I heard "Stop, you're fine!" or "Quit, you're gorgeous" the more I finally started to believe it. I was always the "You have such a pretty face if only you'd lose weight...."

After 2 months of constant research I have found some of the most amazingly beautiful women I've ever seen right here online. Who are these women? The BBW Web Models. I kept seeing how strong and confident they are. Girls like Faye Daniels, Plump Princess, Astral England, and Ginger Jane were screaming at me from my monitor. After a bit more research, and talking to a few of them directly, I signed up for AllBBWCams and started my BBW Web Model adventure. So far, I've had a blast. I have been fortunate to talk to some great people, and really start to discover another side to me that I didn't even know existed.

I wanted to take another leap. I wanted my own site. I discussed this new adventure with 2 of my best friends. One who is female, who I know who would give me a kidney if I ever needed one. She is a photographer, and I know can help me in this journey. Another, one of the guys mentioned earlier. I wanted them both to be a part of this and help me make decisions and give me input. These are two of the people who know me best.

I applied to the webmaster that runs Faye's and Plump Princess's websites. I started more research on Fat-Forums and realized that there are a TON of web masters who don't take models right away. To small, to short, not the right look. I was scared. I fell in love with what she has helped these girls create and I wanted to be a part of it. I clicked submit on the email for my application and crossed my fingers.

I got an email the next day that she loves my look and wanted to pick me up. I made some plans with my photographer friend and we are going to start working on my photo sets. Hopefully, KayleeBangs.com will be open for business by April.

No comments:

Post a Comment