Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Lot's of things happening in the world of Kaylee...

I lost my day job, which totally sucks. I did manage to find a new job paying SLIGHTLY more money (like 30 some odd cents more) with health benefits so I can't complain. I was unemployed for a total of 7 days. In this economy, I am blessed.

Second thing here..... I did my shoot for Big Butt Magazine. I'm not thrilled with how I look. (yeah yeah overly critical) I just know I could have done better. I made an attempt to do them Tuesday night, but everything was going wrong. I forgot hairspray and it was 2am and was to worn out from the day to go to the store, my button popped off my top, the battery on the camera died half way through and I realized I forgot to pack it... It was just no bueno.

I redid the shoot the next day when i got back to Florida with my friend who is a photographer. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say they are about a 6 or 7... ok but not fantastic. We'll see how they shape up in print.

Last night my photographer friend came over again, and we did 3 sets for the soon to come KayleeBangs.com, and will be shooting several more over the next few days. I am pretty pleased with how most of the shots came out. I guess I need to calm down and realize that I'm not Faye Daniels, I can't take pictures like Faye Daniels, I don't have gorgeous flawless skin like Faye Daniels, and I don't have that sexy "come fuck me face" she has. I absolutely positively ADORE that girl. I can't say it enough lol. Love love love her.

That's about it I guess. :) Website is coming I promise!

~Kaylee

2 comments:

  1. Faye Daniels?? You're way more attractive than her!! not that there's anything wrong with her, you're just hotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I never saw this comment....

    First, I apologize for not writing you back right away!

    Second... Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete